• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Moulting bunnies!

*Willow*

New Kit
hi

i Have had my french lop for 2 years now..he is an indoor bunny.

He seems to be moulting more than usual we brush him everynight and he seems to still have loads of loose hair all the time! Is this normal because i never ever remember him moulting this much :(

thanks

My Daisy is moulting on her back and bottom but Dudley is just his sleek handsome self! I assumed it would be a seasonal thing but it certainly doesnt appear to be for my two :?

i think it is the weather stanly is moulting realy bad the heating is on all the time so that is what i have but it down to:D

Its the weather, my two are both moulting horrendously - they look tufty, scruffy and basically like I've never brushed them in their lives! My old bunny used to like being vacuumed, alas these two don't! :roll:

Barley is a 3 year old french lop & I've never seen her moult anything like she is now.Shes looked like a hedgehog for well over a month.The static off her fur is dreadful too.I have to keep turning down their heating to see if that helps,and put a bowl of water in room,as static can be painful for them.I brush her & pluck loose fur out but she never seems to look any better.Dills ok but his fur is not as dense as hers.

I think it is because the weather has warmed considerably since our cold snap a few weeks ago. Snowdrop is moulting like mad at the minute and Bungle is getting matted as he is a cashmere so when he moults it gets tangled into this existing fur.

Barley is a 3 year old french lop & I've never seen her moult anything like she is now.Shes looked like a hedgehog for well over a month.The static off her fur is dreadful too.I have to keep turning down their heating to see if that helps,and put a bowl of water in room,as static can be painful for them.I brush her & pluck loose fur out but she never seems to look any better.Dills ok but his fur is not as dense as hers.

Bungle was having a major static problem last week!!!

Back