• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Flopsy please.....home now

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Buster escaped and has bitten Flopsy's nose through the run....blood everywhere....hes at the vets now having it stitched.

Last edited:
I've got him home...hes still quite groggy .

Vet said (ultra dishy new vet :love:) that he had to cut off a piece on the top of his nose and stitch the skin together otherwise it wouldn't have healed up properly.....it looks very neat and if Flopsy allows I will try and take a pic later.

Awww, sending loads of bunny healing vibes - hope he recovers quickly.. & he'll still be as handsome to us :love:

I have a vet like that too but I try to avoid him cos I can't concentrate on what he's actually talking about :lol:

Hope hes still as gorgeus as ever,but then he would be whatever he looked like.It was his personality I fell for anyway.Hope you're not in too much pain sweety.Big big hugs from your Auntie Nic.xxx

Back