• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the difference btw eric & esme

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
esme is always busy busy busy.....
DSCF0057-1.jpg

and eric is always.....errrmmm....... eric-y......
DSCF0033.jpg

Eric asleep while his wifebun does what needs doing around the house :lol:

Isn't Eric sweet with his feetsies together :love:

hmmmm........come to think of it, my only male piggie is also rather lazy. as is my male hamster (the female has worn out 3 wheels). i've been cleaning and washing all day, son has come in from school and said he's thirsty (this is as he walked through the kitchen) and OH has emailed to say work is really slow today:?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It looks like Eric's spent ages arranging himself in a pose between those half-chewed coasters and a yellow pages. No wonder he's exhausted!

Oh they are BOTH so lovely, & so very different.
Eric's waist coat is stunning.
Is here an age difference between them such that Eric has settled down with age but Esme still has her youthful inquisitiveness?

Oh they are BOTH so lovely, & so very different.
Eric's waist coat is stunning.
Is here an age difference between them such that Eric has settled down with age but Esme still has her youthful inquisitiveness?

oddly enough, no! esme was about 2 when i adopted her in september and eric was 1 just before christmas.

i'm not sure what esme's past was - maybe she didn't have much space? (now she is free range). she loves to explore but her stuff is her stuff and she doesn't like it to be moved:roll: she has become so loving tho - she'll demand nose rubs for ages and gets so excited i'm sure if she could back flip she would:D

eric is just eric. he's not typically rabbit-like at all (from what i've read). he's like a little soppy dog who reacts to his name and simple commands. he is so gentle and placid (a bit too timid at times though and needs the reassurance of my voice) - he never tires of fuss:D

Yes, bunnies are just all so different, a bit like people.
I sometimes wonder whether mine knows he's a rabbit.

thank you:D

lib - eric is going through a huge moult at the mo - propable cos he's a fire hog:roll: when i snuggle him i end up with fur up my nose and in my mouth. not very pleasant!

Back