• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Favourite bit...

Biscuit's Mum!

Warren Veteran
What's your favourite bit of a bunny?

I love a big squishy furry bunny bum :D I also love burying my head between Biscuit's ears and having a good snort. :oops:

I love to blow warm air on Hunny's ears too and stroke them and make Gismo sounds. I also hold her on my lap on her back and use the furminator and clean all around her bottom area of her fur to keep her nice and clean. I am really glad that she holds still and lets me do this even when I have not tranced her, I think she knows it does her good. The bummy is a cute part. We should all post pictures of our bunnies butts! I will start.

HunnyandSashakeepingherfacewarminth.jpg

ears love playing with them , and i love pulling all te loose fur round there boms collecting and squishing it into a ball

I love the back of lop heads the soft fur between their ears. I also love their little mouths when Im down low enough to see them that is! I also love Dudleys big furry back feetsies :love:

i like their cheeks :D mine seem to love them being stroked, they push their head into my hand :love:

For me it's that tiny triangle of soft fur at the back of the neck, just behind the ears. It's quite literally the softest thing I've ever felt! :love:

I love the rear view of a lop bun when legs are out stretched so you see their nice little bums & also i love to see the fur at the back of the neck with their ears laid down either side.That makes me sound like a bunny paedo....ummm,im not,honest!!:lol:
Barley & Dill
230920091171.jpg

Sorry,loads of pictures now of back of necks-just want to kiss them!!
Barley
DSC00567.jpg

Willow
DSC00339.jpg

Holly
DSC00286-1.jpg

Last edited:
The fur at the back of the neck, their bunny noses... and the very tip of loppy ears. Mmmmm...

Back