• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

edgar apple (honeypig)

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
still as handsome as ever - and the snuggliest pig i have ever met:love:
DSCF0036.jpg

(please excuse OH's grandad pj's:lol:)

Aww Hello ~Edgar:wave:
you certainly are as handsome as ever..thank your mum for posting the pic..always nice to see ex inmates!:lol:

Aww Hello ~Edgar:wave:
you certainly are as handsome as ever..thank your mum for posting the pic..always nice to see ex inmates!:lol:

sounds like he's gone from one madhouse to another then:lol:

really jill, thank you soooo much for allowing me to give edgar a home. he is an amazing little man (albeit rather lazy):)

edgar says thank you to his admirers and would like you to check out his girlfriend on the other photo thread......

she may be a quite a bit younger but eleanor sure knows how to get edgar popcorning like a nutter:D

Aw he looks like a really squishy-piggy xx :love:

He's lovely and I love his name.

he is - totally adorable:love: i kept his name as it suited him:D
i'm trying to work out how to get him to have more exercise as he loves to just 'be' - i'd like to try and prevent having to help him poop:? he does do the cutest popcorns tho (OH called me downstairs last night as he thought ed was having a fit - er, no dear, thats just him being happy:lol:)

Back