• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish I was as chilled out as my Bun

Shellypops

Wise Old Thumper
:shock::shock: STRESSED would not even sum up a little bit of the week that I have had:shock::evil:...

Then I come home and Bobby just reclined, she literally lies almost on her back now.. Does anyone elses Bunny do this? :?

:lol: Yes Feegal and Sally have competitions to see who can freak Mummy out the best:lol: Usually when I have had a tough time too:roll:

:wave: Sorry your having a :censored: week, hopefully the weekend will be better, yep I have actually had a sinking feeling once or twice as he has been so zonked I have walked right up to him and he hasn't moved and as someone else said he looked dead:shock: I find myself checking he is breathing sometimes, I haven't seen my outdoor bun do it though although she does stretch out with the legs kicked out but, to the side. She's a layyyydeeeee:lol:

:wave: Sorry your having a :censored: week, hopefully the weekend will be better, yep I have actually had a sinking feeling once or twice as he has been so zonked I have walked right up to him and he hasn't moved and as someone else said he looked dead:shock: I find myself checking he is breathing sometimes, I haven't seen my outdoor bun do it though although she does stretch out with the legs kicked out but, to the side. She's a layyyydeeeee:lol:
Yeah that horrible feeling hwen you rstomach reaches your boots:shock:... she balances on her back with her cushion nest to her, eyes closed and everything.... she looks so annoyed when I wake her up:lol: Yeah am going to buy a couple of bottles of wine this weekend.. after I have finished working the bar.... ugh. chinese on the agenda I think

Back