• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ellie for rehoming

kgattrell

Alpha Buck
Anyone want a sweet natured girl, only downside is she eats everything....

She has just eaten my digisender cable... I now need to find some insulating tape to see if I can fix it

But apart from that you will love her - honestly -

hehe Tinkerbell munched through the wire of a very expensive infrared mouse this week!! needless to say the kids are now tidying up AT LAST :lol: 'told youuuuu' ahhh always good to get the last word...:lol:

No thanks :lol::lol:

BUT, you can have a wire/table/chair/door eating Louie to go with her if you want :D

just clarify this is a joke?
But we can do a swap for a winston...
He ate carpet and new carpet, skirting boards, wall, washing basket, clothes, wardrobe, new curtains, new sofa (only after i said not to eat the bottom or legs of it when it arrived, he was very good and didnt do that "but you didnt mention the cushions mummy;)) bed, hutch, never touched wires although he got blame for angel!
erm list is endless youll be impressed with what he ca get through!

Yep it's a joke :lol::lol:

I wouldn't swop her for the world even though she has :

Eaten my brand new £180 curtains
Eaten the carpet in several places of the flat
Eaten wires
Taken a bite out of my leather sofa

I can't blame her it's natural instinct, is it only girls that do this as both boy bunnies that I have had have not done any of the above

Yep it's a joke :lol::lol:

I wouldn't swop her for the world even though she has :

Eaten my brand new £180 curtains
Eaten the carpet in several places of the flat
Eaten wires
Taken a bite out of my leather sofa

I can't blame her it's natural instinct, is it only girls that do this as both boy bunnies that I have had have not done any of the above
Bobby has broke my tv, my radio, Ian charger, and three lamps. She has chewed holes in curtains, and my new wooly ugg boots... I had a boy bunny last and he never touched my stuff...

we have even tried shutting her out of the living room, but she scratches the door, which eventually gives up and opens:p

Well, Louie's a boy and he is the worst chewer I've ever had.

Tinkerbell was an angel in the house, never chewed anything :D

Back