• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Mummy to be - Getting Closer!

fionik

Young Bun
Yesterday evening after days of research, my chap & I bit the bullet and ordered a house (or should that be castle?!) for our house bunny-to-be!

We got a bit carried away and the house is *huge*, but only the best for our bun, of course!

Now we just need our bunny to make him/herself known to us so that we can go and collect them and bring them home!

We're hoping to get one as young as possible and a fairly small-but-not-too-tiny one would probably like our house best, we live in Hampshire so if anyone sees our bunny-to-be looking for us, let me know!

Thanks again for all the help you lovely folk have given me over the last couple of weeks :)

X

We have loads of bunnies looking for their new mummies on our website :wave:

Bunnies also love company, so it is best to get two that can snuggle up to each other when people are at work/busy :love:

We have a lovely little nethie girl called Inca who si about 15 - 18 months old..very cute and has to go as a solo, so would love to be a spoilt housebunny
distance isn't a problem:D

Starlights - would love to find my bunny with you, but sadly don't think I could get to Essex :(

Jill - if you're sure distance isn't a problem, would love to know more about Inca!

thanks
x

I don't know any bunnies up for adoption, I just wanted to say it sounds like he/she is going to be very much loved and cared for. Lucky bun! :D

Thanks Diddeen & Hoppit!

We have been in touch with all our rescue places and think we may have found one this afternoon!

It is only 2 weeks old at the moment, so we won't be collecting it yet but gives us plenty of time to prepare!

The cage/castle should be arriving tomorrow and then there's bedding, litter, food etc to sort out. Not to mention bunny-proofing our house!

Any thing else we might not have thought about?

We're ridiculously excited - it's been so long since I've owned a pet, because I've spent 10 years living in rented flats, but we moved into our house in October and promised ourselves that after Christmas we could get our new addition!

I've had outdoor rabbits before, and they were all girls, our new bun is a boy - any surprises I should be prepared for (apart from the obvious ;)?!

*bounce*

f

Back