• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ginger and spice at home in the kitchen

naynay

Young Bun
familyandco011.jpg
familyandco009.jpg
familyandco006.jpg
ms/ae64/rosebowl_bucket/familyandco007.jpg[/IMG]
familyandco005.jpg

I dont think all of the pics have come up...but never mind. I'l get the hang of it one day!!!!!

PS after a tidy up..otherwise look slike its been hit by a tornado!!!

Last edited:
They are both so gorgeous :love: It looks like they have plenty of things there to keep themselves occupied!

My buns live in the kitchen too! Just having to repaint the window sill where they have chewed! They look very happy.:wave:

I was expecting 2 bunnies in pinnys,standing over steaming saucepans!!!:lol::roll::shock::oops:

they're both french lops, about 7 or 8 months old.. they have also chewed the skirting board and the corner of the wall.. as long as they leave the chairs alone I don't mind really...

And yeah..in pinnies...I can see where Beatrix Potter was coming from!

Ginger is often to be found nosing on the table top..hence it is now empty..

they're both french lops, about 7 or 8 months old.. they have also chewed the skirting board and the corner of the wall.. as long as they leave the chairs alone I don't mind really...

And yeah..in pinnies...I can see where Beatrix Potter was coming from!

Ginger is often to be found nosing on the table top..hence it is now empty..

My two like to make holes in their carpet and strip the wallpaper off lol .I have just bought cushion floor to put down in their room so i am hoping they will leave that alone:roll:One of them is quite naughty and chews everything she is a horror lol

Back