• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photos wanted

maxxev

Mama Doe
as the title says, im looking for photos to use as referance for my artwork for an exhibition im working on. im looking for good quality clear ''action' photos (running/jumping etc) preferably of belguim hares/rexes but any and every bun are more than welcome.:D

as the title says, im looking for photos to use as referance for my artwork for an exhibition im working on. im looking for good quality clear ''action' photos (running/jumping etc) preferably of belguim hares/rexes but any and every bun are more than welcome.:D

Claire, are you still looking for photos?

Claire, are you still looking for photos?

yes please.

i keep trying to get action shots of Inara (her mad binki moments more predictable...;))...but...well...my camera dosn't even come close:lol:

CopyofDSCN6158.jpg

DSCN6119.jpg

this was the best i could get:(

I think you need lara (Nursecroft) to give you some shots - check her photos out if you haven't already. I'll see if I can find any in my umpty photos.

found some out of my collection!

bunniesinthefrost039.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies0082.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies009.jpg
not running but exploring?

Playtimeforbunnies0102.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies018.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies0302.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies0372.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies0402.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies066.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies086.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies1092.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies1622.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies166.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies1922.jpg

Playtimeforbunnies1932.jpg
group0332.jpg

group0662.jpg

group064.jpg

group097.jpg

group1002.jpg

sorry realise ive bombarded you!! but figured you would want a selection to choose from
xx

Admit it....that first one...you threw her didn't you......DIDN'T YOU?! :shock: ;)

They are rather pawsome pics!!

Have some rabbit jumping pics if you're interested, some with Belgian Hares I think

Back