• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Awful :-( U/D 22nd Jan- A Better Morning............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I have woken up to several poorly Rabbits :cry:

Stanley
- a serious relapse of his chronic gut problem

Jake- again, a flare up of a chronic gut problem :cry:

Bobbie - choking and gagging, related to chronic Respiratory Tract problem, I fear I may loose her today :cry:

Rodney- Acute bloat, cause unknown. Being attacked by blind partner Chloe so will have to seperate, probably permanently :cry:

Plus Morse, Victor and Colin still have Otitis requiring meds etc three times a day.

All Rabbits have been given their respective medication and I will be contacting C at 0830hrs

To add to this my gas gets cut off at 0800hrs and so we'll have no central heating.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited:
Ohhh no :(

Sending you lots of vibes to help you get through the day honey.. & hope all your buns are ok, especially bobbie :(

i hope everyone starts to feel better soon:shock:
good luck at the vets.

fingers crossed the weathers warmer today

Oh my goodness!! One of those awful days that makes the rest of us wonder how on earth do you get through it!!! Lots of vibes for your poorly crew!

What a complete nightmare, I really feel for you :(
I can't help wondering whether there is something infectious behine these flare ups (I'm thinking along the lines of coccidia) but I'm sure you and C will have considered this already.
I really hope everybun feels better soon and the gas isn't off for long xx

Oh no Jane!! Vibes for all the bunsters!! (Warm the house up before it goes off....my heating isn't on from 8.30-4.30 in the day and it manages to hold some of it's heat.

Hope they can get through this!! :(:(

What a complete nightmare, I really feel for you :(
I can't help wondering whether there is something infectious behine these flare ups (I'm thinking along the lines of coccidia) but I'm sure you and C will have considered this already.
I really hope everybun feels better soon and the gas isn't off for long xx

The problems are confirmed as being unrelated.

Oh dear:( I hope it doesn't get too cold in your house today for the bunnies. Sending lots of vibes your way

:shock: Hope they will be alright and perk up and get better, hope you wrap up warm and lots of hot drinks. Really do hope it gets better for you today it sounds like it can't get much worse x

Ok, just wondered. Didn't mean to add any stress xx

Stanley has an inoperable mass in his colon

Jake has Megacolon

Rodney's stasis *might* be related to him not coping with a new feed

Bobbie has damage to her respiratory tract from having inhaled amonia from a urine soaked environment in a 'Meat Farm'. This lead to Pasteurella and Pneumonia from which she nearly died. The infection is usually under control, but with age the scar tissue in her Respiratory Tract/Lungs will take it's toll and shorten her life expectancy :cry:

Victor, Morse and Colin all have 'English Lop Type' ears and they all have a congenital 'deformity' in their right ear canal which has led to chronic Otitis Externa

xx

Stanley has an inoperable mass in his colon

Jake has Megacolon

Rodney's stasis *might* be related to him not coping with a new feed

Bobbie has damage to her respiratory tract from having inhaled amonia from a urine soaked environment in a 'Meat Farm'. This lead to Pasteurella and Pneumonia from which she nearly died. The infection is usually under control, but with age the scar tissue in her Respiratory Tract/Lungs will take it's toll and shorten her life expectancy :cry:

Victor, Morse and Colin all have 'English Lop Type' ears and they all have a congenital 'deformity' in their right ear canal which has led to chronic Otitis Externa

xx

Sorry if I upset you, I know you are meticulous about hygiene (more than I am anyway).I was only thinking about the ones with gut problems.
Sending more vibes for them all, especially Bobbie xx

Last edited:
Back