• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picture of Netherland Dwarf Babies

Desma

Young Bun
One of these is going to be mine, a male that is. I am kind of hoping that the one with the black ring around the eye is a boy. The mommy had 7 in her litter which is good sized for a Netherland Dwarf doe. They are all very healthy.
Netherlandbabies.jpg

Aaaw, that's such a lovely picture :love:
I love the little orange ones. I bet they'll be lovely when older!

Aaaw, that's such a lovely picture :love:
I love the little orange ones. I bet they'll be lovely when older!

Orange butterfly nethies...:shock:

*dies from the cuteness!*

They have the most wonderful hay in their nest! :thumb:....I'd eat that!:lol:

ETA: Where's mummy buns fluff?

Awww they are lovely, just a word of caution, I don't know if you've used a flash here but, apparently it can damage their eyesight if they are really young and the eyes are still shut :love:

I didn't take the picture. The one with the ring around the eye is a male so that is the one I am getting.

I didn't take the picture. The one with the ring around the eye is a male so that is the one I am getting.

Oh OK just thought I'd mention it, perhaps you could pass it on to the person who did take it? What are you going to call your new little bunster, how about Bullseye? :)

Back