• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Strawberry is eating...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
a piece of toffee! He has fished it out of the bottom of the bin and is under the sofa eating it!

He is finding it much chewier than he thought it would be!

Lol he's such a rogue isn't he? I love reading about him - you get a real sense of his character from your pics and posts. I think he's one of my favourite RU buns' tbh. I just hope my Jack won't turn out to be as naughty as him, lol!

He is a nightmare. He has been thinking about a bin raid all evening. He keeps running up to it, looking to see if we have noticed and then running away. He decided it was "time" and knocked it over quick, head straight in, grabbed it out the bottom, three laps round the living room and straight under the sofa!

He certainly aint daft!

He is a nightmare. He has been thinking about a bin raid all evening. He keeps running up to it, looking to see if we have noticed and then running away. He decided it was "time" and knocked it over quick, head straight in, grabbed it out the bottom, three laps round the living room and straight under the sofa!

He certainly aint daft!

That made me :lol: :lol: out loud!

:lol::lol: Strawberry is a nutter! At least, he keeps you entertained.:)

He is bonkers! He just sat there chewing away for ages getting quite confused! I tried to fish it out of his mouth but almost lost my fingers so had to let him finish the piece he was chewing! I am sure it wont do any damage after the door matt he ate this afternoon.

He is bonkers! He just sat there chewing away for ages getting quite confused! I tried to fish it out of his mouth but almost lost my fingers so had to let him finish the piece he was chewing! I am sure it wont do any damage after the door matt he ate this afternoon.

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Bless him! :love::love::love::love:

Back