• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

heatpads

Somebody said that if you buy from vet UK, then if you go through the link from the fife rabbit rescue website, they get 5% of the money

thanks, saw the a picture on website of the snugglesafes they do at pets at home, thought tht it looked abit small though?
x

They are designed for cats and most buns could sit on them comfortably. Only one at a time for most buns though :) If you have a giant bun they won't fit completely on it but might still like to sit partly on it.

thanks, saw the a picture on website of the snugglesafes they do at pets at home, thought tht it looked abit small though?
x

They're not huge, but your rabbit might not like to sit directly on it anyway. Of my two, Pipkin likes to sit right in the middle and Ruby lies next to it with just her head and paws on it.
I got mine from eBay for about £18, so you could try there?

Thanks for all your replys, just bought the same one they sell in pet smart from vet uk for £12.50, its £19.99 in petsmart! thanks for the advice saved me a few pennies x:D

Back