• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Change after bonding?

hellsdarkrose

Warren Veteran
I just wondered whether Radish's personality will change when we get a 2nd bun and whether she will pay as much attention to us hoomins?

When B came home she wasn't fussed about us,but being a frenchie she was fairly independant anyway.We got Dill as we had had a family bereavement & I wanted to spend more time with my hubby so gave B less attention.At first getting a new bun got me down as B was never a chewer but she copied Dill who was a huge chewer.I cried lots & thought getting Dill was the biggest mistake ever but then I realised B was being naughty for attention.She wasn't happy with just her new bunny friend,she wanted her humans too.When we knew what her problem was the chewing stopped & things got back to normal.B is quite a laid back bunny though,one day she loves Dill to bits & other days she will ignore him.Shes the same with us but in answer to your question,she loves us as much now as she did PreDill.I also had the same worry as you.If you give your bun as much attention as before,Im sure your bun will be just fine.:D

Back