• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coco's back from the Vets

MandyLouise

Young Bun
Just brought Coco back from the vets after her spay, everything went well! :) She's still a bit quiet and hasn't moved much, but she's been nibbling on hay, a brussel and a small piece of banana and i've help her out with water and shes drinking quite a lot, is there anything else I can do for her? Her ears are a bit cold so I'm warming them up for her with a head rub. :love:

Glad she is back and it sounds like she is doing really well.:D I would just keep an eye out to make sure she poos/wees in the near future.

It's really good she's showing that much interest in food already! I'd keep on tempting her with lots of nice herbs and things to keep her eating! I put a snugglesafe near Daisy to help with the warmth but kept checking her ears as a good temp gauge! also keep a check and makesure she doesn't have a little nibble on her stitches!! If you get the chance you can also have a look at the scar to makesure it's not bleeding or gets infected! But it sounds like it's all going well at the moment :D

Thanks for your replys, i'm really glad she's taking an interest in her food, now i'm just keeping her warm and will keep a close eye on her. :D

I've noticed a small scab on her back and the fur is coming out, could this be where her pain medication was injected?

Back