• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I found a really useful book...

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
....for anyone wanting to learn in depth about rabbit physiology...it's called the Color atlas of small animal anatomy, I borrowed it from my college library and it has some amazing detailed pictures of the internal bits of rabbits. :)

Covers cats, dogs, rats and guinea pigs aswell :) Just thought it might be handy for some of you :wave:

(ETA it is just labelled pictures though - no text)

Looks good. I anatomy and physiology were my fav classes in school. I was excused from the one with the rabbit, for being overly emotional. I couldn't stop crying:cry: I like books much better:)
I have to admit that the cat anatomy flashcards on the same page made me laugh:lol: Somehow I see vets as being above that.

That looks brilliant!
I wonder why the second hand ones being offered are twice the price of the new ones though? strange? -sue:wave:

That looks brilliant!
I wonder why the second hand ones being offered are twice the price of the new ones though? strange? -sue:wave:

I don't know, but i find that quite often on amazon and ebay - I needed a special book for college, it's £38 new so i looked for a second hand copy but they were all going for £35 - £55 :shock::shock:

I also happen to know that it (the one i need for college) is very poorly bound so second hand ones are probably already falling apart anyway :? madness.

Back