• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Lianne

New Kit
Hi all :wave:

I am Lianne, 22 years old and i live in the Netherlands in a little city that is know for the Cheese.
At the moment i have 2 rabbits, Nijn and Kelly. Nijn is a 3 y/o neutered male with loads of dental issues. He has molar spurs and is missing one of his incisors.
Kelly is a female i adopted from the local shelter last May. Someone found here outside on the street and she has been brought to the shelter. Next day i got there (voluntary job, every other saturday :)), saw here and took here home 2 weeks later. Kelly is a traumatized bunny with an unknown past. It took a very long time to get here used to humans.
They make a perfect couple together! They live inside since i don't have a garden.
My little ones; Kelly:
lianne-456-albums-kelly-and-nijn-picture16075-prachtige-kelly.jpg

Nijn:
lianne-456-albums-kelly-and-nijn-picture14508-hey-camera.jpg

And a picture to show how fun it is to have 2 little ones:
DSC_0470.jpg

:wave: Can't really see the bunsters though do you have a better pic? hope you enjoy the forum :wave:

Back