• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Most Odd Face You're Ever Likely to See..........

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
................ and I am not refering to Morse !!

026-4.jpg

025-1.jpg

021-3.jpg

022-4.jpg

Sorry about any trauma looking at my 'orrible mug may induce !!

those photos are great!!
i would love to have a photo with my buns, but they are ALWAYS moving :lol::lol:

:love::love:

You're really beautiful Jane! :love:....Morse isn't that bad either! :lol:

I love your hair *jealous, much!*

You look a lot like a blonde 'little Mo' from East Enders. (I'm sure you'll say that I need an eye test too.:lol:) Please stop putting yourself down.:) Everybody can see how beautiful you are, including Morse. He loves you.:love::love::love::love::love:

:wave: I think you look good for your age as does Morse, I agree with the comment about not putting yourself down :no: there's absolutely no need and there's always plenty of sad people in the world to do it for you. He clearly loves you :love:

Heheh :lol::lol: look at you two posing, me and Dom (cockatiel) do that all the time :lol::lol:

the only picture i have of me and my buns is where i manage to take pictures of my own thumb:lol:

they are lovely photos jane.

Back