• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who have you left your bunnies to in your will?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
I had to write a will the other day because my OH wrote one also. As I don't have many material things (!) or children, the only things I am directly responsible for are my bunnies!

So, I said in my will that someone should come on RU and tell everyone that I've died and can any of them take/rehome my bunnies for me, and NOT under ANY circumstances, put them on gumtree/freeads/preloved!

I know my OH would not want to have them himself if I died before him. He considers them mine and wouldn't naturally take them on if I died.

What preparations have you all made?

:shock::shock::shock:...none!!

I think I need to do that...but at 19 I really haven't thought about it!! I'd want everyone on here/Ted's breeder to know about it, and as no-one I know knows them/you I'd need someone to say!!

i dont have a will. but ste knows if he cant cope the buns are to go to hopper haven.. part of the adoption form for pearl says shes to go back there before we try to rehome her to anyone else.. and i just Know theres no way Lou could turn Alvin away.. theyve bonded :lol::lol::lol:

Can you imagine somebody's face getting 25 giants off me if I die:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol:

i dont have a will. but ste knows if he cant cope the buns are to go to hopper haven.. part of the adoption form for pearl says shes to go back there before we try to rehome her to anyone else.. and i just Know theres no way Lou could turn Alvin away.. theyve bonded :lol::lol::lol:

Didn't know that was part of some adoption forms... really good idea.

That's a good point though. I wouldn't trust any of my brothers or sisters to look after my buns permanently. So I think it would be RU too.

Imagine what the solicitor would say when you said you wanted to put in an RU clause to protect your bunnies from the freeads.......

Hmmmm Albert and Dutchie would have to go back to FatFluffs and since they both have wives they would all have to go if Shawn didnt want them ....got me thinking now I will have to ask him

My Vet.

She has lots of tortoises that have been left her which gave me the idea. The arrangement has been agreed and comes with more than sufficient finances. But I am still concerned abut the housebuns.

I've told my mum to ring Tamsin as she would know what to do, haven't told Tamsin though :lol:
well it depends any one fancy taking the little madame if I should pass on?
DSCF0006.jpg
:love:

If J couldn't keep them for whatever reason then they would go to Liz.....It's in Marnies form and they're so loved up I couldn't seperate them.

Kay....Mine woud be :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

If my mum wanted them then i would allow her to keep them. If she didnt want to i would have Hetty find them a good home. :)

Interesting that this thread has popped up now...I'm undergoing major facial surgery in the next month or so and have recently started thinking about what would happen to the bunnies should anything happen to me :(

Think I'd be asking my vet to take on Harley with her long term injections :?

I dont know what would happen to my babies. Dan knows about this forum, so im sure he'd come to you guys for any help he needed :) The forum is saved in the favourites just incase he ever needs it!

I dont know if Dan would be able to keep all 5 of my babies, he would be able to manage Lottie and George, and probably Scamp too but i dont know about my big kids :( Makes me sad thinking about it :(

Back