• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A new breed of bunny, the mohican?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Eddie has had a bit of a strange hair cut to stop him pulling his fur out and getting it caught round his teeth. Here he is enjoying his mushy breakfast :)

P1140375.jpg

P1140374.jpg

P1140372.jpg

I do feel bad for him, but he was pulling so much out that we thought he would choke to death :( He constantly battles mites due to his poor immune system and his bottom teeth are so wonky that fur wraps round them and gets causght in his throat.

Thankfully his mites are under control at the moment so we are letting his fur grow back to see how he gets on :)

I do feel bad for him, but he was pulling so much out that we thought he would choke to death :( He constantly battles mites due to his poor immune system and his bottom teeth are so wonky that fur wraps round them and gets causght in his throat.

Thankfully his mites are under control at the moment so we are letting his fur grow back to see how he gets on :)

I know a French Angora that has to be clipped right down because she ingests to much fur! She's constantly battling with her gut. Poor Girlie. I'm sure Eddie doesn't mind that much, and you know you're doing the right thing!!

Plus....it means we get amusing posts! :shock: :lol:

Awww... Eddie:love: All he needs is some hot pink dye and hair gel and he can be a little punk rocker:lol:

Back