• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

That little...

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
Ruby and Ted managed to open the baby gate and went upstairs to check on their new friend...
:evil::evil::evil:...Ruby, being a little hormonal, wasn't being very nice, so I picked her up as she was lunging at Bluebell....and she took a chunk out of my hand! :( There is much bleeding!

She's now flopperated by my feet.

On the plus side Teddy is genuinely interested in Bluebell, and isn't the slightest bit aggressive/territorial towards her!

I'm terrified about this bond now. I know it'll be different when she's spayed (not old enough atm) but what if she takes a chunk out of Bluebell?!:shock::shock:

First of all, take care of yourself! Is your tetanus vaccination up to date? If your hand is in a bad state, you should see your doctor. You may need antibiotics.

Second, when Mr Bunny first saw the Kirkby buns (Marge and Homer) in their pens, he tried to attack them. For a while he was able to see them through the bars, but not get to them. Soon he got used to them and when they were neutered, they joined him and his wife. Don't worry; things usually work out.:)

First of all, take care of yourself! Is your tetanus vaccination up to date? If your hand is in a bad state, you should see your doctor. You may need antibiotics.

Second, when Mr Bunny first saw the Kirkby buns (Marge and Homer) in their pens, he tried to attack them. For a while he was able to see them through the bars, but not get to them. Soon he got used to them and when they were neutered, they joined him and his wife. Don't worry; things usually work out.:)

It's not a big chunk...but enough to be bloody painful! (Literally!) At least I don't have to worry about Teddy!! :roll:

Back