• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homebase - a little education in order ?

R & R by the river

Warren Scout
I picked up a copy of Homebase's 'Garden Buuildings' catalogue the other day. They ( Page 47 'F') are offering an unacceptably small hutch - 3' 8" X 1'7" which they are describing as ' ideal space for a single rabbit '.

Worth emailing them and pointing out the error of their ways ?

I picked up a copy of Homebase's 'Garden Buuildings' catalogue the other day. They ( Page 47 'F') are offering an unacceptably small hutch - 3' 8" X 1'7" which they are describing as ' ideal space for a single rabbit '.

Worth emailing them and pointing out the error of their ways ?

My goodness, yes :shock:

It's definately worth pointing out to them. I know people on here helped get a small hutch pulled from Tesco. I wrote to the Range yesterday about a small hutch and enclosed a leaflet produced by the RWF on the Animal Welfare Act 2007.

Any Guinea Pig experts reading ? would it even be an acceptable size for a piggie?

Just thinking about being constructive in my criticism and suggesting they re- label it for a G.P. and offer a proper sized one for rabbits.

Back