• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack's found an intruder bun' in the house...

Hanlou

Mama Doe
..... Jack went on is first run outside the pet room today. He loved it and did several binkys whilst running about but he came to an abrupt and horrified stop when he found an intruder bun' in our bedroom.....

"What? Who are you? What are you doin' in my 'ouse?"

P1060122.jpg

"Maybe if I sneak up on 'im the bun' will go away...."

P1060123.jpg

Jack decided to try and face the intruder off. If he stared at it bunfully' enough he was sure it would run away....

"Go away!"

P1060124.jpg

"Now I mean it this time. No bun' is as sexy as me!"

P1060139.jpg

But the rabbit wouldn't go away. In the end Jack gave up and was just too tired to care anymore.

P1060141.jpg

(Poor Jack! He was so confused by those mirror doors! It was hilarious! He is now obsessed with our bedroom, lol. I could do nothing but..... :lol: :lol:)

When he did several binky's I got all choked up 'cos he looked so happy. :)

Oh bless him! All my buns dont recognise their own reflection as even another bunny never mind themselves!

I cried the first time Badger binkied and the first time I saw him and Bisc washing each other. Sniff.

He is gorgeous, so funny that he was warning himself off :lol: And it does look very tiring the poor thing!

Oreo was doing that the other day!! he just sat and stared at himself for ages..

then he would run off and come and have another look!!

So funny to see - your bunny is gorgeous :love:

Awh bless! Hes lovely :love:

Patrick tries to groom the bunny in the mirror :roll::lol: and Twinsen pounced at the mirror once thinking it was another bunny :shock::roll:

Back