• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Echo

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Echo went to be speyed yesterday, and has spent the night/day with me today, she will hopefully be going back to her fosterer soon. She will be looking for a new home as soon as she is recovered from her op.

Echo037-1.jpg

Echo023-1.jpg

Echo034-1.jpg

Echo027.jpg

Echo032.jpg

She loves to have her nose and ears rubbed

Echo039.jpg

A very relaxed Echo

Echo022.jpg

Does anyone know what breed she is, we were thinking nethie x, but aren't sure.

Shes a heinz 57! :lol: Shes not very big is she :love: She really is sweet and i feel so sad for her :( I hope her fosterer picks her up soon :(

xXx

Awww, such a gorgeous colour! :love:

Why is it sad that she's gone back to her fosterer?

I wish Adam would let me have more bunnies :(

Awww, such a gorgeous colour! :love:

Why is it sad that she's gone back to her fosterer?

I wish Adam would let me have more bunnies :(

Me and Vicky took a shine to Echo when she was at Vickys. Her fosterer never turned up to collect her after neutering Sunday to Vicky had her overnight hence why we felt sorry for her :oops: We both wanted to keep her :lol:

Shes a little beauty :love:

phew - i thought there was something wrong with her!

she is very very gorgeous tho:D what's her temperament like becky?

Me and Vicky took a shine to Echo when she was at Vickys. Her fosterer never turned up to collect her after neutering Sunday to Vicky had her overnight hence why we felt sorry for her :oops: We both wanted to keep her :lol:

Shes a little beauty :love:

Awww how come her fosterer never picked her up? :(

phew - i thought there was something wrong with her!

she is very very gorgeous tho:D what's her temperament like becky?

She seemed very scared at Vickys :( Though she had been there all day in a strange place... Vicky spend alot of time with her so lets hope she sees this to answer :D

Shes a dental bun though Wendy :( :( Thats also why we felt sorry for her :( She also went as a he and came back as a she :lol::lol::oops:

Sarah, we dont know :? I dont think Vicky got an explanation :? xXx

It's lovely how your all so concered about Echo. It was just a case of miscommunication with her fosterer, they thought we were dropping her off, and we thought they were fetching her. I was sad to see her go, only because I had got quite attached to her, not because I didn't think her fosterer would look after her.

She did also have quite a stressful weekend as Becky said, she came to mine as a boy, then me and Becky realised she was a girl:shock:. She is also a dental bun which we didn't know about,:( and she really struggled recovering after her spey.:(. So although I only had her a day I spent alot of time with her.

She seemed very scared at Vickys :( Though she had been there all day in a strange place... Vicky spend alot of time with her so lets hope she sees this to answer :D

Shes a dental bun though Wendy :( :( Thats also why we felt sorry for her :( She also went as a he and came back as a she :lol::lol::oops:

Sarah, we dont know :? I dont think Vicky got an explanation :? xXx

i hope she gets a home soon:) she's gorgeous. (how bad were her teeth? something simple a good diet may help to eek out the dental timing or really bad as in monthly dentals?)

Back