• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Obe wan canobe...fingers crossed x

Camera119.jpg

Camera122-Copy.jpg

Camera106.jpg

Camera104.jpg

Last edited:
*cough * perhaps a freind might perk him up ;) both neutered of course we dont encourage babies here :D

I'm already looking into getting him a friend and have enquired about getting him neutered today, he's definately going to have a companion:) Would it have to be a she?

Helen x

prefered to be honest , its not impossable, if you got brothers and got the both neutered at same time before sexualy active then it works, but male /female is better really, spays are a lot more expensive too its wise to ring around asking for experiance, there are some vets who are not confident in rabbits, or you can ask on here if anyone could reckonmend one in your area :D

or you can get one from a rescue most of which will be vax and spayed before being rehomed, obviously a fee is asked but quite often it works out cheaper than buying then spaying then vax etc, plus you dont have to wait so many weeks for hormones to settle, before putting them together, also often a rescue will offer to bond your bunnies too, as this is quite stressfull for buns and hoomins alike :lol:

Ahhh, he's lovely :). Seems to be quite tame:).

I expect you know, but be careful of electric cables etc, they love to nibble the PVC insulation:evil:

Ah yes he was at the laptop wire today! He is really tame and brilliant with the young one, that's why I went for a big breed so he would be a bit more robust for playing with the kids...he is much loved too and just a bit spoilt the hubby thinks I'm crackers and so do all his family. Why is it some people think a rabbit isn't as much of a pet as a dog and wonder why you talk about them and take an interest???:(

Awwww he is lovely, your deffo doing the right thing getting him a companion and getting him neutered. Don't worry about people thinking your crackers your not, everyone on here loves their bunnies so you can come on here and be in like minded company. :love:

dont worry we all unload on here as the bunny mad people are just not accepted in society :cry: we are weird :lol:

Back