• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Terrible, Awful, Horrible.....U/D further "destruction"

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
Here are the dreadful terrorists that my landlord wants to evict....clearly busy destroying the house!

P1070303.jpg

P1070305.jpg

P1070303.jpg

P1070302.jpg

Who Me?????
P1070315.jpg

P1070324.jpg

what????
P1070329.jpg

I know nothing?!
P1070332.jpg

Last edited:
Good lord I'm surprised there is any house left....they're trashing the place :shock:

Seriously though.....OMG how adorable!!!!Love the kisses pics :love:

My rexes Pixie and Pandora do the kissing thing but I've never been able to get a pic. .........your two are just beautiful :love:

How can you let them RAMPAGE like that?!!!!!! Look at the £££££'s worth of damage they're causing! :no:

A-dorable buns by the way! I want to kiss them... :oops::love:

They are so adorable. I am sorry about your butthead landlord. I will pray that he is convicted and burdened with the knowledge that he is being an ******* and let you keep them.

What are you going to do Vikki? are you going to have to move?

they're going on "holiday" to my parents' for now, just to relieve the stress and pressure to make a decision. I dont really want to put them outside just yet, to weighing up my options until spring. Considering moving somewhere that they can have their own room again - seeing 2 houses in the next few weeks, one has a single room, one has a conservatory. We'll see what happens....

Fingers crossed for you. I was certain that when he had seen them he would understand, but I guess he just isn't that flexible :roll:

Oooh so cute! Never mind terrorists, they're adorable!

Such a shame your landlord couldn't be persuaded - I find it amazing how many people have never heard of house rabbits :roll:

Good luck with the house hunting :wave:

Your girls are gorgeous! :love: Great pics!

I don't know why your landlord didn't give in when he saw them. :(

Lots of luck in finding another place.

my son calls it necking, doc and beth "neck " alot,

do they move round and end up pretty much snogging too cleaning lips etc,? its so sweet to watch:love:

you know all that advise i said MOVE HOUSE you cant send them to ya moms then outside to cute LL has heart of stone

Aw what amazing pictures! :love:

They are quite clearly plotting against house and home.... and so obviously threatening the very foundations of the house. :roll:

Am so sorry you've been told they have to go Vikki. :(

I hope the separation won't be too long. x

Back