• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poorly Bunny.

Jaki5

Alpha Buck
Had Jack at the vets again last night, poor little thing took not well yesterday. The vet's say she has a urinary tract infection :? No idea how she got it or what it is really but she got prescribed some Baytril and she seems a wee bit brighter today, she has at least eaten a wee bit. Can't wait to get home from work and get cuddles (after I have tortured her into taking her medicine :lol: I swear she hates me)
Also after this medicine has finished she has to start her Panacur, poor little thing won't have a rest of things getting put into her!!

On a happier note my cousin (Kermit) and I are trying to think of a way to let her get more time out of her cage during the day, going to be tricky cos my bedroom is tiny but hopefully we will come up with something cos I know she would love a run x

Mandy, ive got some panacur in the house, so dont bother getting it off the vets.
Ill give you it when you get the NIC cubes from me.

Mandy, ive got some panacur in the house, so dont bother getting it off the vets.
Ill give you it when you get the NIC cubes from me.

Oh that's great thank you :) I've got an idea in mind of how to make the run but it will consist of me moving my room about, hopefully Lee will be getting home for the weekend so he can give me a hand and get it up and running as soon as! x

I hoipe she feels better too.
I think sometimes people don't post because they don't feel they can offer any useful advice but it doesn't mean they don't care about your bunny xx

Back