PDA

View Full Version : Snuffles? Pneumonia, Dental U/D 1.2.10

Sparkle x
19-01-2010, 12:41 PM
Albie is struggling again, he has white nasal discharge, the insides of his paws are dry and slightly matted, his breathing is "weezy" (sp?) and he sneezes every so often?

It seems to affect him every Winter, before it has come and gone with a little course of Baytril, but its different this time, i have never had his breathing like this, he sounds astmatic (sp?) and as though he has a cold?

I have been cleaning his paws and wiping his nose.

Is there anything else i can do until he goes to the Vets on Thursday?

Any idea of other treatment, i do know Faye and Jill tried everything with there Vets but struggled to get anything to budge it for him? If i remember they said a strong course of Baytril?

Also what actually is snuffles? A book i have says its to do with Pasturella? It also mentions a "vapour rub" been used to keep airways clear and make breathing easier?

Any advice greatly appreciated :)

Jack's-Jane
19-01-2010, 12:42 PM
If he is wheezy he really needs to see a Vet today :?

What diagnostics has he had in the past ?
Is he a Dental Rabbit ?

Sparkle x
19-01-2010, 12:44 PM
I have tried and tried, he cant be seen till Thursday, there is nothing i can do.

Yes he is a dental bun. But he hasnt had a dental for around 6months?

honeybunny
19-01-2010, 12:45 PM
You must not wait until Thursday..if he is wheezing it may be too late to help him, he MUST see a vet today..if yours cannot see him take him somewhere else although I'm sure yours has spaces for very ill animals
What is the name of the vet..same as on adoption form?
I can ring them and get him an appointment if you like

honeybunny
19-01-2010, 12:49 PM
thanks for pm..please update me when he has been to vet x

Sparkle x
19-01-2010, 01:03 PM
thanks for pm..please update me when he has been to vet x

No worries.

Sparkle x
19-01-2010, 01:04 PM
So can anyone explain what it is? And what should be done for him etc?

I like to go to the vets knowing thats all.

Any quick replies are appreciated

Jack's-Jane
19-01-2010, 01:06 PM
I would think it is worth investigating his Dental problems aswell as treating his Respiratory Symptoms.
Nasal discharge and sneezing can occur in Buns who have elongated tooth roots. As he has not had a Dental for 6 months it may be that the crowns of his molars are very long and consequently any tooth root elongation already present will be exacerbated.

Whilst it's important to treat the RTI it is equally important to try to find out if there is a primary cause other than 'just infection'.

Sparkle x
19-01-2010, 01:11 PM
I would think it is worth investigating his Dental problems aswell as treating his Respiratory Symptoms.
Nasal discharge and sneezing can occur in Buns who have elongated tooth roots. As he has not had a Dental for 6 months it may be that the crowns of his molars are very long and consequently any tooth root elongation already present will be exacerbated.

Whilst it's important to treat the RTI it is equally important to try to find out if there is a primary cause other than 'just infection'.

How? What would they do?

Jill did any of this get done before? I dont want to repeat etc

Jack's-Jane
19-01-2010, 01:17 PM
How? What would they do?

Jill did any of this get done before? I dont want to repeat etc

When a Rabbit is diagnosed with Dental Disease it is always a good idea to get skull radiographs taken to assess the tooth roots. This will give some idea of how advanced the problem is and if other clinical symptoms (eg snotty nose, gunky eyes) can be attributed to Dental Disease

http://www.vetdent.eu/downloads/dent-rab-tooth-elong.pdf

Managing a Dental Rabbit is not just about monitoring what is going on with the crowns (ie dealing with spurs etc) but also monitoring the tooth roots and occlusion of the jaw. Aswell as keeping a check on the tooth enamel and gums.

Maybe tooth root elongation is not the issue for your Bun. But you cant know for sure unless diagnostics have ruled them out.

Angie65
19-01-2010, 01:45 PM
No advice, but hope he's ok:love:

biscandmatt1
19-01-2010, 11:09 PM
have replied to your pm. :wave:

Sparkle x
19-01-2010, 11:15 PM
have replied to your pm. :wave:

Thanks very much Lea :)

biscandmatt1
19-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Thanks very much Lea :)

no worries :)

hope the vets goes ok xxx

Sparkle x
20-01-2010, 10:17 AM
After seeing the Nurse yesterday Albie went back to the Vets today.

First of all he needs a dental.

She listened to his chest and said its very "raspy"?

She wants to start on him on a course of Baytril (half a ml) twice daily for a week and see what effect this has. If he doesnt show any sign of getting better in around 3-4days he has to go back and we will discuss Penicillin injections, which will be given daily.

She said he has Pneumonia? My understanding of this isnt very clear, can anyone explain?

His dental cant be done until he recovers from this, or until we at least get it under control.

She told me to keep him, clean, warm and as litle stress as possible.

ETA - hes having probiotics added to his water too

abbymarysmokey
20-01-2010, 10:20 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Albie :(

I don't want to worry you but pneumonia is bad news. I'd want to start on the penicillin straight away...a few days is a long time when you're dealing with lower resp. infections.

sending vibes xx

Sparkle x
20-01-2010, 10:25 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about Albie :(

I don't want to worry you but pneumonia is bad news. I'd want to start on the penicillin straight away...a few days is a long time when you're dealing with lower resp. infections.

sending vibes xx

I know its bad news. Been searching the internet all night and reading my books. I had a feeling it was this. I did mention wanting to start the penicillin but as my Vet says she hasnt actually treated him with Baytril and she wants to see if this helps first. I am confident in what she says, she said at any point if i am unhappy i am to take him back in which we will start the injections.

Angie65
20-01-2010, 10:26 AM
No advice but vibes for Albie.:love:

Sparkle x
20-01-2010, 10:27 AM
No advice but vibes for Albie.:love:

Thankyou

Starlight
20-01-2010, 10:38 AM
Sending vibes.

It was pneumonia that killed my Echo :cry:
She was here in the morning all fine and alert, and gone by the evening.

Sparkle x
20-01-2010, 10:44 AM
Sending vibes.

It was pneumonia that killed my Echo :cry:
She was here in the morning all fine and alert, and gone by the evening.

Ive just been searching threads Kris and i saw about Echo.

Sorry to ask, what were her symptoms, if she had any? :cry:

I am sorry for your loss xx

Starlight
20-01-2010, 10:53 AM
She had none at all :cry:

A typical bouncy baby in the morning when I opened the hutch covers. When it was feeding time at around 4pm, I found her just laying there :cry:

angeleyes
20-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Sorry to hear Albie has pnuemonia, if you search all my threads on Lionel you may find some useful info, he is dying from this disease :( Vibes for Albie x

Sparkle x
20-01-2010, 11:02 AM
Sorry to hear Albie has pnuemonia, if you search all my threads on Lionel you may find some useful info, he is dying from this disease :( Vibes for Albie x

I am so sorry :cry:
I do realise by posting this, i may have brought back some horrible memories for some people, i apologise :cry:

xx

abbymarysmokey
20-01-2010, 11:09 AM
Rabbits can get sudden onset pneumonia (like Echo) which happens really fast and is almost never treatable. Alternatively they can get a more chronic type (like Lionel) which can sometimes be managed, although rarely 'cured'.

I'm not sure why a rabbit would get one type or the other, but perhaps the bacteria involved would play a part?

Angie65
20-01-2010, 12:46 PM
She had none at all :cry:

A typical bouncy baby in the morning when I opened the hutch covers. When it was feeding time at around 4pm, I found her just laying there :cry:

My Barley was a tiny bit quieter one morning (Sept 07) - but still eating, just not arsey, & she had died when I got home from work. Vet suspected Pneumonia after PM, but we never knew why

donnamt
20-01-2010, 12:50 PM
sending loads of vibes xxxxx

kayj
20-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Nat I am so sorry to hear about Albie:(. I lost one earlier middle of last year to pneumonia and he was fine at the night and by the morning he was really struggling to breathe and unfortunately i rushed him to the vets but died before I got there.
Fingers crossed you have noticed Albie quite quickly and the meds will help. Thinking of youxx

*lily*
20-01-2010, 04:06 PM
I've replied to your PM.

It can be a truely horrible and very quick acting illness. My Simba was only ill for 4 days when we made the decision to have him PTS :(

I really, really hope that Albie makes a fast and full recovery.

biscandmatt1
20-01-2010, 05:41 PM
got your text ages after you sent it, sorry.

i'm really sorry to hear about albie. :(

i don't really know much about pneumonia, other than that it is serious, which you obv already know.

i think just one day at a time, working with your vet and hope albie can start to feel better in himself.

i am really sorry, i don't know what to say really, other than i am sending so many vibes and thinking of you. xxxxxxxx

biscandmatt1
20-01-2010, 05:43 PM
I do realise by posting this, i may have brought back some horrible memories for some people, i apologise :cry:

xx

hun, i don't think you need to apologise to people. even though remembering will be upsetting for other people, i know every single one of them would talk about it loads if it would help you and albie. xxx

angeleyes
20-01-2010, 06:33 PM

xx

Don't be silly hun, he is still happy and wants to live, we just know he won't make his next birthday please don't apologise for asking. I hope you got my pm ok, i was doing it at work so may have been rushed, if you want to know anything else just send me a message i am happy to talk to you about it x

Boudicca
20-01-2010, 07:24 PM
Sending lots of vibes for your poorly bunny :(

Maizey
20-01-2010, 07:26 PM
sending massive vibes Albies way

Sparkle x
20-01-2010, 07:28 PM
Big thanks to everyone and also to all those who replied to me.

Albie is fine, you honestly wouldnt realise he was poorly putting aside his "raspy" chest and the discharge from his nose. He is taking his meds brillantly which is great and is generally fine in himself.

Just going to take one day at a time and see how he goes.

Many thanks for the vibes, do keep them coming, i feel were in for a rough ride with my little man :)

xx

Becky86
20-01-2010, 07:29 PM
Poor little man :( Lets hope the meds kick on soon and start to help to ease his breathing. Sending tons of vibes and hugs for you hun xXx

biscandmatt1
20-01-2010, 10:25 PM
lots and lots of vibes for albie. it is good he seems happy still. xxx

Angie65
21-01-2010, 09:04 AM
Big thanks to everyone and also to all those who replied to me.

Albie is fine, you honestly wouldnt realise he was poorly putting aside his "raspy" chest and the discharge from his nose. He is taking his meds brillantly which is great and is generally fine in himself.

xx

That's great - after all the doom & gloom of this thread - Suki has marched through myxi & apart from visually - you wouldn't know she was ill. Some of 'em are fighters:D

lilbun
21-01-2010, 09:43 AM
I hope Albie continues to be well in himself and happy xx

Sparkle x
21-01-2010, 08:08 PM
Albie was alot better this morning, not as much white discharge, but he was still breathing different, he seems worse when he eats.

This evening, his breathing wasnt as noticeable, fingers crossed for my little fighter xx

clutterydrawer
21-01-2010, 08:16 PM
big vibes for Albie x

andic
21-01-2010, 11:07 PM
It's such a worry for you and I do sympathise, my bridge bunny Earl had pneumonia and it was such a worry for us all - he was mouth breathing at first (sounded like a duck when we got him to the vets!). It took a while, but he responded well to the drugs prescribed and we managed to control it well and he continued to live a happy fulfilled life.

sending healing vibes to Albie
xx

biscandmatt1
21-01-2010, 11:10 PM
sounds like albie is a fighter! lots more vibes xxxxx

Sparkle x
22-01-2010, 12:18 PM
thanks for the vibes.

Albies nose is dry this morning, well no white discharge at all.

His breathing isnt as bad, it sounds alot dryer? And isnt as constant.

Hes back to the Vets tuesday, fingers crossed for a smooth weekend with him :D

giantbunnymummy
22-01-2010, 12:49 PM
Great news he's doing better :D

Loads of vibes for Albie

Sparkle x
22-01-2010, 11:35 PM
Tonight Albies nose was dry completly! :D :D

His breathing is still different, but sounds much better?

honeybunny
22-01-2010, 11:42 PM
Thats good news..well done and keep us posted xx

biscandmatt1
22-01-2010, 11:48 PM
sounds promising so far :D vibes for a good weekend before the vets next week. xx

Sparkle x
22-01-2010, 11:51 PM
thanks guys, hes been such a worry on us all, even my parents were upset, i knew they loved the rabbits really ;)

hes grown to like me actually and his little trips to the kitchen, where i do his meds, then give him a treat haha, think its because lottie isnt there to steal it hahh :roll:

biscandmatt1
22-01-2010, 11:57 PM
thanks guys, hes been such a worry on us all, even my parents were upset, i knew they loved the rabbits really ;)

hes grown to like me actually and his little trips to the kitchen, where i do his meds, then give him a treat haha, think its because lottie isnt there to steal it hahh :roll:

how could they not love the bunnies! my dad used to pretend he wasn't that fussed about either and now he can't hide it anymore! :lol:

i know some rabbits hate meds and all that but matt was so shy the first few months we had him, and we really bonded when he had to have meds and syringe feeds. it was like he trusted me more after that. and now he is so amazing with any meds.

think albie must be like that aswell. :love:

so glad he seems to be doing well xxx

Sparkle x
23-01-2010, 12:00 AM
how could they not love the bunnies! my dad used to pretend he wasn't that fussed about either and now he can't hide it anymore! :lol:

i know some rabbits hate meds and all that but matt was so shy the first few months we had him, and we really bonded when he had to have meds and syringe feeds. it was like he trusted me more after that. and now he is so amazing with any meds.

think albie must be like that aswell. :love:

so glad he seems to be doing well xxx

haha even my dad was concerned and asked after him etc..

i know, ruby was awful with meds, i ended up with it everywhere, albie has taken it all in his stride, he hasnt bothered at all, he was brillant at the vets when she examined him and he has been amazing for me to do his meds, i usually hate it cos all the others fight me

i am very happy too, once he is over this, we have to get him in for a dental, which i am nervous about already ... :?

xxx

biscandmatt1
23-01-2010, 12:05 AM
haha even my dad was concerned and asked after him etc..

i know, ruby was awful with meds, i ended up with it everywhere, albie has taken it all in his stride, he hasnt bothered at all, he was brillant at the vets when she examined him and he has been amazing for me to do his meds, i usually hate it cos all the others fight me

i am very happy too, once he is over this, we have to get him in for a dental, which i am nervous about already ... :?

xxx

he is obv a fighter and the fact he keeps calm should help him lots. he sounds like a lovely bun bun. :love:

dads are funny! mine loves the pets, i can tell, he gives them attention, always says 'hello little bunnies!' :lol:

reading about other buns that have had the same as albie has, he seems to be doing so well. i know it is hard, but take one thing at a time (not that i am one to do that! :oops:) but i think it is so positive the way he is coping so far. xx

Sparkle x
23-01-2010, 10:53 AM
he is obv a fighter and the fact he keeps calm should help him lots. he sounds like a lovely bun bun. :love:

dads are funny! mine loves the pets, i can tell, he gives them attention, always says 'hello little bunnies!' :lol:

reading about other buns that have had the same as albie has, he seems to be doing so well. i know it is hard, but take one thing at a time (not that i am one to do that! :oops:) but i think it is so positive the way he is coping so far. xx

He is :love:
Hahaha yes i remember my dad lecturing me about the cold and the water bottles and how he de-froze them at 2am one morning, hahh!
I know, Albie doesnt seem half as bad, i am so lucky.

Sparkle x
23-01-2010, 10:54 AM
This morning he is bright, a little bit of discharge again and some sneezing, cant notice his breathing anymore, it seems to of gone off his chest and back into his nose?

Fingers crossed, keep the vibes coming!
xx

ETA - i got some pictures of him and Lottie today which i will upload shortly!

Sparkle x
25-01-2010, 10:45 PM
Albies breathing has dried up, but he still has discharge and snuffling..

Back to Vets in morning :?

angeleyes
25-01-2010, 10:47 PM
Aw poor boy, maybe something stronger than baytril will do the trick?
sending vibes xx

Sparkle x
25-01-2010, 10:56 PM
Aw poor boy, maybe something stronger than baytril will do the trick?
sending vibes xx

I am happy its gone from his chest now, but i think we need to try something stronger with the snuffles? It worked for a few days, his nose complety dried, then it came back on? And he is beginning to get very wise to his trips inside :roll:

Thanks for the vibes :)

Sparkle x
26-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Albie returned to the Vets this morning, the Vet is pleased his chest has cleared up, however he is still suffering with the snuffles. Albie weighed 1.6kg a week ago and today he weighed 1.49kg. The Vet checked his teeth and the spur is now catching on his cheek, which has begun to ucler, this is causing him great pain.

After discussing this with my Vet we have decided Albie should go in for his dental tomorrow. She feels the Snuffles is playing a part of his teeth issues and until his teeth issues are solved we are stuck in a hard place. His teeth are causing him stress and causing him to lose weight.

Big vibes for my little man tomorrow :cry:

FudgeTort
26-01-2010, 10:19 AM
Albie returned to the Vets this morning, the Vet is pleased his chest has cleared up, however he is still suffering with the snuffles. Albie weighed 1.6kg, a week ago today he weighed 1.49kg. The Vet checked his teeth and the spur is now catching on his cheek, which has begun to ucler, this is causing him great pain.

After discussing this with my Vet we have decided Albie should go in for his dental tomorrow. She feels the Snuffles is playing a part of his teeth issues and until his teeth issues are solved we are stuck in a hard place. His teeth are causing him stress and causing him to lose weight.

Big vibes for my little man tomorrow :cry:

Aw, vibes for him. I hope the dental makes him a little more comfortable

honeybunny
26-01-2010, 10:32 AM
Glad he's put on weight and seems to be improving
Does your vet do conscious dentals? As he is still compromised would be safest way to treat his spur until his chest is clear at least:?

biscandmatt1
26-01-2010, 11:13 AM
lots of luck for tomorrow. x

poppymoon
26-01-2010, 11:15 AM
hope tomorrow goes well xxx

Sparkle x
26-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Glad he's put on weight and seems to be improving
Does your vet do conscious dentals? As he is still compromised would be safest way to treat his spur until his chest is clear at least:?

He's lost weight Jill??

He has improved but until his dental is done, he cant improve further.
No she doesnt do conscious Dentals. Unfortunately this is the risk i am going to have to take in order to get him better.

honeybunny
26-01-2010, 12:44 PM
He's lost weight Jill??

sorry you put a few posts back after trip to vet " Albie weighed 1.6kg, a week ago today he weighed 1.49kg."
so I thought he had regained some:?
Anyway I know you are doing all you can and will keep fingers crossed for his dental xx

Sparkle x
26-01-2010, 12:46 PM
sorry you put a few posts back after trip to vet " Albie weighed 1.6kg, a week ago today he weighed 1.49kg."
so I thought he had regained some:?
Anyway I know you are doing all you can and will keep fingers crossed for his dental xx

My grammar, its correct now :)
Yes we are and thanks very much, hopefully i will be sharing good news for my little man tomorrow :love:

Becky86
26-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Sorry i aint texted you back yet hun!! Been busy all morning with bunny cleaning. Sending tons of vibes for little albie, hes proving to be a little fighter :) Your such a good mummy Nat. Give him nose rubs from me :love:

angeleyes
26-01-2010, 01:23 PM
Aw hun i hope he comes through his dental ok, its such a worry when the 2 things are not helping each other, the same happened with Lionel part of the weightloss was dental issues and he had a dental weighing less than 600g and bounced right back.
Vibes for tomorrow xx

biscandmatt1
27-01-2010, 07:06 AM
lots of vibes for today xxx

Sparkle x
27-01-2010, 10:29 AM
lots of vibes for today xxx

Thanks very much Lea, i have to phone at 3pm, i hate waiting :roll: Going to be at work though, so will text you :)

honeybunny
27-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Thinking of Albie and you today Nat xx

Sparkle x
27-01-2010, 12:07 PM
Thinking of Albie and you today Nat xx

Thanks Jill, will update soon as i get chance :)

angeleyes
27-01-2010, 02:30 PM
Hope all is well x

Becky86
27-01-2010, 04:38 PM
Hope all is ok Nat xXx

Sparkle x
27-01-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey guys, just a quick message till i have collected him :love: all is well, he came around, will update when i know more :wave:

Becky86
27-01-2010, 06:56 PM
Fab news! :love::love::love:

biscandmatt1
so glad he did well today. bet you can't wait to see him later. xxx

Sparkle x
Fab news! :love::love::love:

I know, was such a relief, hearing those words..

Off on a journey to collect him now :wave: :love:

honeybunny
27-01-2010, 06:59 PM
that's the news I've been waiting for !:D

poppymoon
27-01-2010, 07:35 PM
looking forward to hear how he's doing later:D

Sparkle x
27-01-2010, 08:46 PM
Just collected my little man :love: :love:

He has really suprised us all, he came around fine after the GA and was munching and pooing pretty much straight after.

He is very alert and active :love:

The Vet said on one side of his mouth, his teeth had developed spurs, which has begun catching on the side of his mouth and has caused this to ucler. The spurs have been burred right down :) The Vet said she doesnt think his snuffles is related to his tooth roots? Not too sure what this means?

He is on another course of Baytril, (half a ml, twice a day) for just over a week. He will then return to Vets for a review.

He has seen Lottie for about 5-10mins and i have brought him inside for the night, alone, so i can monitor his eating etc. He is currently sat on his snugglesafe :love:

And yes he has been given pain relief ;)

Many thanks to you all for your support, fingers crossed we can now focus on controlling his snuffles :D

Sparkle x
27-01-2010, 08:49 PM
should i bring Lottie in with him? The cage isnt too big to be fair? What do you guys think?

Becky86
27-01-2010, 08:55 PM
should i bring Lottie in with him? The cage isnt too big to be fair? What do you guys think?

Im glad hes ok :love: I wouldnt want him to be seperated from Lottie for so long if it were me :oops: How small is small? Is it a normal sized indoor cage? 3ft something? Could they both lie stretched out in it :) xXx

Sparkle x
27-01-2010, 08:56 PM
Im glad hes ok :love: I wouldnt want him to be seperated from Lottie for so long if it were me :oops: How small is small? Is it a normal sized indoor cage? 3ft something? Could they both lie stretched out in it :) xXx

I am too hun, was so worried. Everyone ran into the kitchen when i got home ;) :love: He now has a little fan club :lol:

Hmmm, possibly? Albie is pretty small, its missis big bum :shock: :lol:

Becky86
27-01-2010, 08:58 PM
I am too hun, was so worried. Everyone ran into the kitchen when i got home ;) :love: He now has a little fan club :lol:

Hmmm, possibly? Albie is pretty small, its missis big bum :shock: :lol:

:lol: Shes a german lop isnt she? :love: Have they been seperated before overnight? Wont he miss her? :oops:

Sparkle x
27-01-2010, 08:59 PM
:lol: Shes a german lop isnt she? :love: Have they been seperated before overnight? Wont he miss her? :oops:

Yes she is, haha!
Not that i know of? They kind of just looked at each other when i put him in the hutch and then lottie ran around with veg in her mouth :roll: :lol:
I think he will yes? She just eats everything though hahah

FudgeTort
27-01-2010, 09:02 PM
Aw, glad to hear he came through the dental ok!

Good luck with his snuffles.

Sparkle x
27-01-2010, 09:38 PM
Lottie is now inside. I have uploaded some photos of Albie in stories :D

Sparkle x
01-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Its been 5days since Albie had his dental. On the plus side he is eating very well. On the down side, his snuffles seems the same. It was really bad the night and the morning after his dental. It seemed to be from one side of his nose, i have continued to clean this for him. Some days it can be really bad, some days his nose is clear from discharge? His breathing still sounds "snuffly". Sometime he is fine, other times, particuarly at feeding he seems so have "sneezing fits".

He is currently on baytril, 0.5ml twice a day, has been for nearly two weeks now.

We are due to return once we complete this bottle for a check up.

angeleyes
01-02-2010, 10:42 PM
Aww vibes for Albie, might be worth trying a different antibiotic? I know baytril didn't touch Lionel, he has depocilin.
sending vibes xx

Sparkle x
01-02-2010, 10:45 PM
Aww vibes for Albie, might be worth trying a different antibiotic? I know baytril didn't touch Lionel, he has depocilin.
sending vibes xx

Yes thats what i am thinking. The next step is daily injections.

I am just confused as to why his breathing is still "different"? Does this usually happen with Snuffles?

He does appear to of lost a little big of weight, but we put this down to stress, so trying to build him back up.

angeleyes
01-02-2010, 10:49 PM
Yes thats what i am thinking. The next step is daily injections.

I am just confused as to why his breathing is still "different"? Does this usually happen with Snuffles?

He does appear to of lost a little big of weight, but we put this down to stress, so trying to build him back up.

Breathing is different with pneumonia not sure about snuffles :?

Sparkle x
01-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Breathign is different with pneumonia not sure about snuffles :?

Thats what i thought.. :?

FudgeTort
02-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Bless him, I do hope you can find something that works for him.
I understand how frustrating it is.

Sparkle x
02-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Its not his breathing :oops:
The nurse checked him this morning, there is nothing on his chest.
Its just in his nose, they want me to finish this course as there was no discharge this morning and then return for a check up. He seems worse when the weather is colder?