• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not just a rabbit...

winnies angel

Mama Doe
All money will go to BUNNY BURROWS only...
I bulked bought some when i first published this story. After everything that has happened I dont want any reminders of the other rescue in my house.
(and the stupid idiot i have been trying to help them, you can check with BUNNY BURROWS or tuckerbunnies on here that money is being handed over to them)
but i have reduced price to get rid she will only receive £3ish which is less than i bought each book for but as i say no reminders.
If your interested paypal me £3.99 (90p p&p included, rest to BB) and e-mail your address to me if you would like it signed made out to anyone.
winston.angel@ntlworld.com

Good story great gift idea for easter lots of laughs and thankyou to everyone who has bought it previously.

"Not just a rabbit" follows the life of Winston the Rabbit, in his own words. We learn that rabbits are very intelligent, they understand everything humans say and they love to play. We also learn that rabbits are bothered by the phrase "just a rabbit" they are much cleverer than that!

Winston's life was not always wonderful and he shares his unhappy experiences as well as the fun times. He also shares stories of the lives of other rabbits that have crossed his path and who eventually found their way to friendly places.
It is hoped this book will help make people think about how animals are treated and also draw attention to the magnificent work that the rescue organisations do.

www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com

Last edited:
Yes the money does go to Bunny Burrows rabbit and guinea pig rescue, I met Jo and Winston and Angel at Bunny Burrows fundraising day last Easter as my Husband and I run the photo show competition stall for Bunny Burrows and Jo and her Husband were there with copies of their book. I bought a copy and it's a very good read for a very good cause.

'Thank You Jo'. :)

Have got this book and really enjoyed reading it.

Well done for trying to help, I think it was a wonderful idea.

Have paypal'd you the money and my details. :wave:
Please let me know if you've received it.
Poly x

have got this and it's fab..makes a great gift.

i am sorry to hear things haven't worked out as it was such a lovely thing you did helping these reascues. I hope whatever happened wasn;t too bad and that you can put i behind you.

:roll:
peeps please when you order book can you put your address, my crystal ball aint working :lol:
but those who have books are on way
thankyou

just bumping this up with easter nearing still only £3 thats cheaper than half price on amazon and it can be made out to someone and you are helping Bunny Burrows we will take money down to hot x bunny day March 28th from sales.

Well I have about £50 so far to take down from sales but still have lots more books if anyone is interested then get in touch.
All money goes to BUNNY BURROWS, I really dont take a penny (and have lost out on an incredible amount, trying to help. Now I just want good homes for them so at least my attempts weren't for nothing)

Great easter present buy it and pass it on after you've read let people know the great things bunny's gets up to! Shock not rabbity people Ive had few people read it and now constantly get asked about them because they didnt believe rabbits were that fun!

And meet one of the buns in the book at HOT X BUNNY DAY 28th march at richmond. Unfortunatley winnie and angel wont be there this year but maybes them and the newbie will be next year and im sure theyll have another adventure to tell you all about!
Meet the amazing lady who the money is going to without her many of these rabbits would not be here!
http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/book.html
http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/sofar.html heart breaking stories but all with hoppy endings this is where your money is going!
http://www.hoppybunnyrabbit.com/BB sponsor a pet.html why not sponsor a bun for easter you can cuddle them at hot x bun day!

Last edited:
Back