• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Walsall RSPCA - snugglesafe covers - all sold

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Hi guys I have been making some snugglesafe covers to raise some funds for Walsall RSPCA, they will be £2 each which includes p&p. I know some rescues on here also use snugglesafes so you could order one for them and I will send it to the rescue. That way you are helping two rescues at once.

The colours you have to choose from are:
- chocolate brown
- leopard print
- cream
- red
- pink check
- green check
- pale blue

fleece001.jpg

Last edited:
Could I have 4 please.

1x leopard print
1x pink cheque
1x pink
1x red

I presume they have a bit of padding or something?

Can I pay by paypal?

Rabswood

I have 2 of these from Vicky :) Theyre fab for the money, they have 2 layers of fleece so are quite thick. Theyre also easier to keep clean as there isnt a stupid bit of velcro that the hay sticks all too ;)

Payment sent via paypal yday ( £6 in total ), added extra couple of pound as such a good price. Pm'd you with address. Thanks :wave:

Received my two covers today, they are great!!!! Thanks. Would recommend everyone with a snugglesafe to get some.

Thanks to everyone who brought these :wave:

Today we got a cheque for £101.53 :love: Thanks so much to Vicky and her mom for making and posting these out to raise funds for us. You just fab :love:

Back