• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello!

Dollie

Warren Scout
Hello everyone,

My name is Iris, I'm sixteen years old and I'm from the Netherlands. My two little boys (who are nog living together) mean the world to me and I want to take care of them best as I can.

I'll intruduce them later, I've got some questions to ask first.. The oldest (21-05-2003) is sick, calcium related urinary problems.. At this moment I feed him Science Mature which is probably the best food available in the Netherlands (although I order from the UK anyway, much cheaper :oops::p) but I read about Oxbow Bunny Basic T..

Anyway, if you have any questions.. Bring it on!

Now the important questions are asked, some pictures of my handsome dudes..

IMG_1542.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

This is Fred, he is five years old and lives outside. In a few weeks he won't be alone anymore, but first he'll have to lose something I'm afraid. (And the perfect girlfriend has to be found as well..)

IMG_0997.jpg

And my baby Indy, he's six now and unfortunately has had a lot of health issues in the past year.. Because of that he lives inside with us.

Back