• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joey at the vets tonight

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
He seems kind of -careful when he walks. Eating & pooing fine,lively, just not himself:?

I hate these kind of visits. Vet must think I'm a nutter:roll:

I'm dead certain mine think I'm mad :roll: :lol: but I have also been known to be right, so they cant ever be sure ;)

go with your gut instinct - who cares what the vets think of us, they get paid anyway:D.

good luck for later.

I hope Joey is doing okay.

My vets probably think I am a bunny hypochondriac :lol: I am always taking them in...Just in case it is something. I have my gummy bunny's molars checked every three months:oops: just so I know he is still fine:love: I don't even have a sexy vet like some lucky RUers:( well, not to me anyway, they are all women:lol:

I hope Joey is doing okay.

My vets probably think I am a bunny hypochondriac :lol: I am always taking them in...Just in case it is something. I have my gummy bunny's molars checked every three months:oops: just so I know he is still fine:love: I don't even have a sexy vet like some lucky RUers:( well, not to me anyway, they are all women:lol:

There's a nice one at my vets, but I hope I don't get him today. Last time I had him, I was bawling & snotty (myxi) so he doesn't need "well, there's nothing reallly wrong....":roll:

Well vet couldn't find anything, but my vet nurse bunsitter agreed Joey seemed different:? We put him on the floor & he was kind of snakey:?

He's got metacam & gonna panacur for good measure. :?

I hope Joey is back to normal soon. I hate it when there are no answers, sometimes it seems like you have to wait until there are enough symptoms for the vet to figure out what could be wrong. It's so frustrating.
Do you think he could have pinched a nerve?

I hope Joey is back to normal soon. I hate it when there are no answers, sometimes it seems like you have to wait until there are enough symptoms for the vet to figure out what could be wrong. It's so frustrating.
Do you think he could have pinched a nerve?

He had a bout of incontinence last year. It cleared up with panacur & a drug for humans beginning with D, but he's already had a bout of falling over, so was treated with metacam & baytril. That cleared up - I think he has EC, but he was tested last year (I had 3 buns tested when another was ill - & it was after his incontinence week) & he came out negative, so I don't know. He's been panacured for 6 weeks, Nov 08 & Sept 07 ish, for 6 weeks, & another 4 weeks when incontinent early 09 I think - need to check.

He's lost a bit of weight too, but has a good appetite.

I've just been reading about arthritus too. It's very depressing. He should just tell me! There is something - he's not normal. He's being extra friendly too - he's always been very confident, but not snuggly:?

Back