• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lacy and Layla

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
Hi all, I have posted in Rabbits in need but I need to ask for some help.

We have room for more buns but only if we can bond them with Emily and Muffin, I have nowhere to keep them while we go through the bonding process.

If anyone could help, please let me know. I could pick them up on my way home from Leeds and drop them off where ever they are to be bonded, OH would then drop Em and Muff to them the next day. Once they are bonded we will pick them up.

I would love to take on Lacy and Layla, they would have a wonderful life with us, Emily and Muffin have the whole ground floor of the 8 x 10 shed, then 24 hour access to the 8 x 10 run and they spend the whole day in the garden. Lots and lots of the best quality hay and plenty of nose rubs.

Thanks

Angela

Have you contacted 'Woodlouse' from the Fat Fluffs? She seems to be good at bonding and I'm sure she will do it for you for a donation; that's if you can take all your bunnies to Sollihul.

Back