• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People in Midlands/ Gloucestershire/ Newport?

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Where can I get Megazorb cheap? Would like to buy it for the outdoor buns instead of woodshavings *cringe* Any pet shops or something around and about Glos that I can get it from? My mum lives near Newport if getting it from there is easier....

try any local horsefeed supplier. Our closest one is in earlswood & is called the hungry horse but I'm sure you could find somewhere closer.

Don't you find the postage dear though?

Earlswood isn't too bad, I might give that a bash, I used to live there, anyone know how much it is there ?

try any local horsefeed supplier. Our closest one is in earlswood & is called the hungry horse but I'm sure you could find somewhere closer.

Is that where you get your hay from too? Cos I got some from there and it loads of thistles in :? I put my hand in the bag and had loads of thorns stuck in it

Back