• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Condo design from NIC-C&C Cubes

AilsaDS

Warren Scout
I'm waiting for a delivery of NIC cubes & whilst I'm waiting I decided to plan out a new house design.

I'm splitting the house into 2, one for Phillip & one for Jessica (baby bun who I'll be adopting next month).

As Jessica is still small I've added 1/2 shelves to make it easier for her to jump up and added 'barrier' walls to stop her jumping too far down or up. I'll be doing the same on Phillip's side so if I just open it up I won't have to completley redesign it for her. I'll probably make some changes as I'm building it up anyway :roll:
She also has a smaller space than Phillip but once they've bonded I'll either open it up or redesign the house for them both.
:love:

I'll post pics once I have had the delivery & built it up :)

19874_1239860230160_1038921393_30622492_1405808_n.jpg

Looks great - How long are they going to be in it for??

i wish I had worked mine out on a plan before I started - would have saved me a lot of time and effort!! :lol:

How are you doing half shelves???

Steve here on the forum does them too - his username is Run Rabbits Run i think....he does the corex flooring stuff too.

How did you do the drawings?

Looks great - How long are they going to be in it for??

i wish I had worked mine out on a plan before I started - would have saved me a lot of time and effort!! :lol:

How are you doing half shelves???

This is going to be a lot more floorspace than his cage but until they're bonded I can't open the bottom to give him the same space he has got used to with his run - but hopefully the bonding won't take too long anyway - I can attach the run to the condo too for either Phillip or Jessica (they'd have to take turns on the extra space though for now).

The overall floorspace (just on the ground) on this (both Phillip & Jessica's areas combined is approx 3.5ft x 7ft & that doesn't include the shelves.
Trying to make it so they have absolutely as much space as I can spare @ those times when I'm not there to supervise free reign of my house

I'm using cable ties to attach the shelves half way up the side..
for example instead of having one shelf at the bottom of a panel & one at the top I'm also adding one in the middle.
It'll be easier to see when it's built but you can see it on the ground floor plan @ the left & right sides.

Steve here on the forum does them too - his username is Run Rabbits Run i think....he does the corex flooring stuff too.

How did you do the drawings?

I made the drawings in a paint programme... piece by piece - took me hours LOL but it was worth it.
I planned it out on paper 1st tho :)

woah! bunny architect alert!! :lol:

awesome design!! :D

heheheh ty
:lol:

That is superb !

Dare I ask what it will cost to build ?

I daren't even add it up :roll:

I ordered 7 packs of the cubes @ 16 per pack (13.99 +P&P each)

& I also spent £10 on an offcut of vinyl for the floor & another £10 for a carpet offcut to line the shelves.
I was lucky enough to get some free samples of carpet too that I'll use mainly on top of the vinyl.

About £6 on cable ties & bulldog clips :lol:

& I bought a new larger pen for £37

Total about £175.00 :shock:

My poor credit card's been hammered.. & I will be when I get the bill :lol: but it'll be worth it to see Phillip sooo happy (& Jessica when I bring her home next month)

Last edited:
Back