• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Radio/Music

is he by himself? if so he'd probably prefer to have his plumbs wipped off and a neutered girlie frind for company.

If you can't go down that route then a soft toy (removed if he starts to chew it) might help but generally bunnies sleep for a lot of the day and don't appreciate music that much, radio 4 might be ok.

Unless your bun shows an interest in it, I wouldn't bother. Some rabbits don't like music at all, plus they might get so used to voices they will ignore you :lol:

I used to leave a radio on downstairs for the dog until everytime I came in she came running down the stairs, I think she tried to get away from it:lol:, I wouldn't - it could be quite annoying after a while.

Delly enjoys having radio 1 on when she is about, but I dont really think she minds :lol:

As said above, they sleep alot of the time during the day.

In the first few days of having her, my dad used to insist Molly liked listening to radio 2 whilst he was working in the garden with her.
I dont think it was true, but it made my dad fall in love with the stray bunny I was planning on keeping, so I just went along with it. :lol:

Really, I think they're indifferent to it after its been in the background for a while anyway.

is he by himself? if so he'd probably prefer to have his plumbs wipped off and a neutered girlie frind for company.

If you can't go down that route then a soft toy (removed if he starts to chew it) might help but generally bunnies sleep for a lot of the day and don't appreciate music that much, radio 4 might be ok.

I agree

Back