• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello rabbit lovers!

Hi all, my name is helen and I have a french lop called Obe Wan Canobe..kids!! Obe is his everyday name he's 8 months old and huge I got him for the kids but he's ended up mine I have had a lion head and a dwarf lop before but no rabiit has won my heart like Obe. He comes to his name and loves playing in the house and with the toddler. I want to try and do my best to make sure he has a great rabbit life which is why I've joined this forum x x x

:wave::wave:Hello, welcome to RU.

Would love to see some photos (have a look in the FAQ for the thread on how to post photos). Lots of members have housebunnies so will be able to give advice etc.

Hope you enjoy it here x

Thanks for the welcome. I'll get my daughter to do some photos for me. Obe lives outside we don't have room inside as we live in a caravan so when I say plays in the house I mean van but it confuses folk when I say that:D So he does come in to play alot and for a leg stretch on the decking as he doesn't like the muddy grass..or the wet decking for that matter, he's a bit precious. We've just had to get him a new hutch as he out grew his other rather quickly x

Back