• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay mess...mats?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
The hay is starting the drive me a bit mad now, the bunnies track it all over the house on their fluffy little feet, including into my bed.

I was wondering if turtle mats are any good at holding it, or if anyone has any other specific kind of carpet/matting in their bunnies' enclosure that keeps hold of the hay nad stops it escaping to some extent?

I was having a really uncomfortable nights sleep last night and realised it's because there are little bits of hay embedded in my pyjamas - and I'm not even at home so I've obviouly brought it to college with me. :?

:lol: I'd love an answer to this as well. My lot drag it everywhere and I take it to work with me too. At least hay is the only thing you find in the bed, I usually get other presents from bunnies :roll:

Sorrel used to wee on my bed all the time :roll: I just used to pretend I hadn't seen it :oops::oops:

turtle mats are meant to be really good for mud but never heard anything regarding hay :?

Back