• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescued these today **Warning cuteness alert**

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
They were rescued from this

MumDadandbabies001x2.jpg

Dad was on the top floor and Mum and babies were on the bottom floor:shock:

This is Dad
MumDadandbabies008x2.jpg

This is Mummy with her babies
MumDadandbabies058x2.jpg

I need some names please?

Aww! :D

How tiny is that hutch?!?!
even worse they only got half of it each :shock:
poor little things.

glad they are now safely with you :wave:

:shock: all babies And mum..dear me, so glad you have them, are you keeping them or will they be rehomed? just wondered,, as for names I always love George and Mildred for some reason :oops: will think of some for babies when we know their sexes :D

Oh Lordy!!!!!!:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Just hope mum isnt pregnant again!!
What nasty :censored: to keep them like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww what gorgeous bunnehs, :love::love: them all, those owners want to be shut up in a hutch that size, that's terrible :evil: At least they will now know how bunnehs should really be loved & looked after. Willow & frodo are cute names, also smudge, oscar, freddie and thimble for the ickle one :lol:

:shock::shock:
Those babies are adorable! Mum and dad are rather lovely too. I want them aaaalll! :love:

I'm actually amazed they all fit into that tiny hutch. Must have been like clowns piling out of a mini getting them out. Especially mum and babies on the bottom.

i'm loving mummy bun :D

unfortunately that size hutch is prob considered suitable for 2 rabbits by most pet shops.:evil::evil:
i think there ought to be legal minimum limits on hutch/cage/enclosure sizes.

here's my daughter's hamster cage......1 hamster, and a fair bit bigger than that hutch.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RAT-CAGE-CHIN...et_Supplies_Small_Animals?hash=item3ca8ff5702
one of the best things i ever bought - he loves it:D

well done on the rescue.:D

Last edited:
Back