• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I got a new addition yesterday Update been to my vets

Ahh im so pleased hes with you Kay :) Will be watching for updates. Hope everything goes ok at the vets! xXx

I will update after my vet has give him a thorough check up tomorrow and to see what we can actually do. I am going to get him castrated as soon as he needs another dental, so I can then find him a friend (I won't tell David about the friend bit yet;):lol::lol::lol:) only joking he knows exactly what my intentions are:lol::lol:.

He certainly doesn't seem in pain with his mouth and is running around and eating everything I put in front of him. As Suzanne said he is a bit on the thin side but I don't think it anything to worry about at this stage, he is having porridge as an extra to his food and veg so we will see if that does the trick.:D

Gosh Kay, well done. Blade is very lucky, your amazing, how do you house 24 giants? I would love to see a aireal veiw of your set up there.

Even better, would love to come and spend a day mucking out or whatever to give you a hand. If I get up there soon and you could do with an extra pair of hands, let me know

Angela

Just got back from my vets with Blade, who as told me to stop his antibiotic and the metacam as there is no inflamation, his teeth are a bit long but are certainly not causing him discomfort there are no spurs visable (which I and my vet are glad about, as he only had a dental at his previous vets on Thursday).
We are getting his xrays sent over to my vet and we will take it from there:D

Back