• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Thumps-a-lot

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
*GrumbleGrumble*

...Guess who had no sleep last night?

....guess who is probably going to get complaints from the neighbours?

...Guess which little madame was thumping ALL night....I kid you not....seriously, I was up every hour with her, because she was thumping. When I got up each time, she'd go crazy....scared.:(...:evil::evil::evil:....Grrrrrr....sleep deprived Ali = NOT GOOD! Luckily she's very cute, and we watched Gossip Girl together last night!!

i find getting up every time makes it worse as they use this to get attention too, buns are not daft

is she in a dog crate ??? try putting a blanket over the top of the cage at night,

would she chew a cuddly toy, or has she got one already ?

i find getting up every time makes it worse as they use this to get attention too, buns are not daft

is she in a dog crate ??? try putting a blanket over the top of the cage at night,

would she chew a cuddly toy, or has she got one already ?

That's a good idea! I don't think she's a chewer, but she's a digger!! :lol::lol:

I was thinking of putting a towel over her. We'll see how it's like tonight!

Back