• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jasmine 1 week on....

biscuitblossom

Warren Veteran
Looking much happier with life I'm pleased to say :)

Image00521.jpg

Image00511.jpg

Image00501.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love:She is stunning, such a pretty bunny, pleased she is feeling better now, well done

So pleased to see her :love: She looks so thin though :( I hope she continues to improve over the next few weeks :)

She is very thin but I'm trying to feed her up!!

Shes having 3 meals a day at the moment which probably totals about twice as much as she would have been having normally.

She is very thin but I'm trying to feed her up!!

Shes having 3 meals a day at the moment which probably totals about twice as much as she would have been having normally.

Please don't think i was criticising :oops: I just felt sorry for her as she has been so ill :( I think you are doing a fantastic job with her and I am sure she will back on form very soon. I shall be looking forward to new "podgy" pictures in the future :love:

Please don't think i was criticising :oops: I just felt sorry for her as she has been so ill :( I think you are doing a fantastic job with her and I am sure she will back on form very soon. I shall be looking forward to new "podgy" pictures in the future :love:

You worry too much Liz!!

Back