• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing our beautiful BARC boy.... our first bun'!

Hanlou

Mama Doe
Well today we drove to fetch our first rabbit. :D xx

I've been looking forward to this day for a long, long time so I can't quite believe it's actually here and he's upstairs in our pet room! I keep sitting there just watching him. I'm head over heels in love already. :love:

Hopefully he won't be alone for long - we already have a future 'bun in mind to his 'wifebun' - she's just not quite old enough to be rehomed and spayed just yet. :)

Well here he is! As you can see; he's pretty relaxed already!!

P1060091.jpg

P1060089.jpg

P1060097.jpg

P1060098.jpg

P1060099.jpg

P1060105.jpg

P1060107.jpg

....... can you believe he's only been here a few hours?! He's totally chilled out! And eating lots of hay, which is great! :D xx

Thank you to Angie and BARC for letting us adopt this gorgeous, wonderful boy. His current name is Gabriel but we'd like to rename him but we're not sure what to call him so any suggestions are very welcome! ;)

Ahhh he is gorgeous :love: He looks so happy already!!!

I like the name Gabriel and I think it suits him :oops::D

Aw:love::love::love: CONGRATULATIONS welcome to the life, love and world of bunnies.
He is truly gorgeous :love: and so at home. He looks exactly like my first rabbit i had as a child. Hes name was Rocky! you can tell i grew up in the 80's :lol::lol:
What about Ebony, Orion, Pepper, Kit, Peter, Basil.
Sorry im not good with names :roll:

OOOOOOHHHH!!!!! You're the lucky owners of Gabriel!!! You nearly didn't have him. I nearly did a runner with him the other week when I came down to help out :oops: :twisted:

Ooh exciting!!! I can't see the piccies at the moment as I'm on my phone. Am v pleased for you x

He's gorgeous :love::love::love: I love the fourth pic :D

I'm sure he's named Gabriel to prove he's a little angel - but be warned, BARC bunnies can be naughty as my Jester likes to demonstrate regularly ;) :lol:

Congratulations on becoming a bunny parent/slave :D

Oh, Yay! Han im so pleased for you, he is really gorgeous. You must be delighted to get such a chilled out bun

We all start with just one :lol: :lol:

He's gorgeous :love::love::love: I love the fourth pic :D

I'm sure he's named Gabriel to prove he's a little angel - but be warned, BARC bunnies can be naughty as my Jester likes to demonstrate regularly ;) :lol:

Congratulations on becoming a bunny parent/slave :D

I've met him. He's a proper BARC bunny ;)

Gabriel was rehomed with a warning ... "naughty nutty BARC bunny ..beware " :lol:

although i must say his cage still lookss pretty tidy there :shock:..im surprised :shock:

he looks like hes enjoying his home comforts anyway ;) :D

miss you already little fella :love:

Gabriel was rehomed with a warning ... "naughty nutty BARC bunny ..beware " :lol:
although i must say his cage still lookss pretty tidy there :shock:..im surprised :shock:

he looks like hes enjoying his home comforts anyway ;) :D

miss you already little fella :love:

All BARC bunnies should come with a warning.:lol:
Gabriel seems to be a typical BARC bunny: gorgeous, chilled out and a nutter.:love::love::love::love::lol:
I'm surprised about the name, though; very normal.:?

Back