• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

super powers

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i think grass must have some sort of super power in it :lol: today i let locksley out in harness, which he didn't need on as i have learnt he never runs away from me, lets me walk up and stroke him, today he had a few tiny mouthfuls of grass

anyway this afternoon, he learnt to jump onto the bed in one go, and made it, he looked proud of himself, i said the grass must have superpowers for you to do that :lol:

Prehaps that explains Super Timmy. He hadn't been outdoors until he came here, so it must be the grass :D

Watch out or Locksley will be demanding a super bunny cape soon :love::lol::lol:

Prehaps that explains Super Timmy. He hadn't been outdoors until he came here, so it must be the grass :D

Watch out or Locksley will be demanding a super bunny cape soon :love::lol::lol:

awwww, i bet locksley would love a blue one too :lol::love: with his name on, shame i can't knitt though, he has a blue wooly hat but it to big for him :oops::lol:

i think it must be the grass :lol: all he seen through windows is white snow since we got him, so i had to let him have a quick 5mins run outside today :lol:

Bless him, that is a big jump for th little guy though, he must be a strong bun

i know, he kept standing up looking at me on the bed, then when i decided to do sometidying, he just made the jump, me and rosie where amazed :lol:, rosie cannot make the jump anymore :(

Back