• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HOPE ..update sun 17th Jan

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
i "think" today i have seen a tiny tiny bit of improvement ... :)

im not sure ...and i wasnt going to post ...but then thought well, perhaps a few more vibes might help ..

i hope im not wrong .. i want my dafty girl to get better .. :love:

Well I've seen her and she did look pretty bright in herself and took an interest in us. Even if she did only take a couple of looks and was interested enough in us to be polite before promptly turning round and turning her back (and bum!) on us, lol! :lol:

Seriously though; I really, really hope that she continues to improve. :)

She's a beautiful bun'. Sending lots and lots of ((( vibes ))) xxx

Yey!! I loves Hope I do :)

Sending more get well vibes :)

I want her to be sat in the mud again next time I come over. That proper made me smile :lol:

Hope you had better get better for your mum, it wouldn't be the same without your nose to rub in your playhouse , or a bunny bum appearing from nowhere to trip over trying to get to Franc when I come round

Hope hurry up and get yourself better girl !! I have had everything crossed here all week and I have pins'n'needles now !!!

More vibes being sent :love:

Lots & lots of extra special vibes for Hope - come on sweetheat please carrying on getting better for mummy xxx

Still sending loads of vibes for the gorgeous Hope, but so pleased to hear that she is slowly improving xxx

Back