• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

House Rabbit Boarding Near Milton Keynes?

How long does it need to be for?

No specific time at the moment as I am just gathering the information as we are going on a week long holiday at some point later this year around poss around May/June or October time and just wanted recommendations on places I could take bunnies to. :wave:

I was going to offer if it was only for a few days, but we are never sure what bunnies we are going to get in and when.

If you are stuck it might be worth giving us a shout, we are only 10 minutes away :)

I was going to offer if it was only for a few days, but we are never sure what bunnies we are going to get in and when.

If you are stuck it might be worth giving us a shout, we are only 10 minutes away :)

Thanks for the offer :D

I will bear it in mind if we get really stuck. :wave: I'm surprised how little rabbit boarding facilities there are for house rabbits.

I can highly recommend a bunny/guinea boarding place in Northampton who have great facilities for outdoor & indoor buns if that is not too far away for you?

MK Pet Services
25 Badgers Oak, Kents Hill, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK7 6HS
Tel: 07973 763377

Pets Boarded: Rabbits Guinea Pigs Birds

Never used them, but maybe worth a try. My friend uses one here in Flitwick, Bedfordshire, which she says is good. Not sure if they cater for house rabbits though, but I could maybe find out for you if you get stuck.

I can highly recommend a bunny/guinea boarding place in Northampton who have great facilities for outdoor & indoor buns if that is not too far away for you?

Northampton isn't too far away at all. If you could let me know the details that would be wonderful.

Where's that? I'm always interested in boarding places. Mine are going to Tracy in Rugby at Rabbit and Guinea Pig welfare this year. I believe she has a heated kennel just for houserabbits.

I got my two from Rabbit Rescue and I cannot speak highly enough of it (I even give money by direct debit every month, that's how much I love them).

They might not have the poshest accomodation but for level of care you cannot beat the woman who runs it. Also, any money will go back to helping the rabbits and other small animals that she has there.

Northampton isn't too far away at all. If you could let me know the details that would be wonderful.

Sure if you click on here it'll take you to their website where you can read more about the facilities & if you click on the Gallery page you can see photos of their setups aswell:

http://www.marilan.co.uk/index.html

As I said it's in Northampton, lovely people run it & has safe & clean accomodation - Dylan loves it there!

Back