• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopefully my last pictures....

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
of Snowdrop as a single bun! She is doing really well at the minute so is going to Jills tomorrow to be bonded with Bungle. Going to miss them both like crazy and drive Jill insane asking how they are all the time but Snowdrop is my baby girl and I worry about her lots.

Here she is tonight;

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzEtMjAxMDAxMTctMjA1O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NzAtMjAxMDAxMTctMjA1O.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA2NjYtMjAxMDAxMTctMjA1O.jpg

awwwww! :love::love::love:

Good luck Snowdrop! be nice to Bungle Bum!

I am just hoping that she doesnt try to bite his nose off like she did last time!!!

Although to be fair he did stick it out of the bars of the cage and it was in "her" house! lol

She's so beautiful! :love: I bet she know's she's being weeded to a bootiful Bungle bun! She'll be prettifying herself all night!!

She is lovely, good luck for a smooth bonding, looks like she may have bonded with your slippers :lol::lol: She definately has one eye on them :lol: Gizmo nibbles mine if I am not looking :love:

Aww!
Snowdrop, you are gorgeous! and going to make Bungle a very happy bun! :wave:

lots of bonding vibes!! :love:

I really hope that it works out, they will make a beautiful couple, cant wait to see the pics.

They will be back in no time, :love:

Thanks everyone. Going to take them after work tonight and will hopefully have them back with me on Friday. Hope the week goes quickly, I am going to miss them so much!

Back