• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bridge Bunnies - any idea of Breed? (Picture overload)

lostunicorn

Alpha Buck
Flopsy

Flopsysitting26thfeb1998.jpg

Flopsy2000.jpg

Flopsy2000Garden.jpg

Bubbles

Bubbles2-1.jpg

Mayo

mayo5.jpg

Mayo14thFebruary2007-1.jpg

Fiona

Fiona14thFebruary2007-1.jpg

Fionasleeping26thJuly2005-1.jpg

ETA: Sorry about large pictures, have resized :)

FionaandMayo.jpg

ETA: Pictures for size reference. Fiona is about 3.4 years here. Mayo is just over a year.

Last edited:
Anyone know what breed my ladies are? I know Bubbles is a Dutch, and supposedly Flopsey is a Dutch/Lop x and Mayo is a Lop/Lionhead. No idea about Fiona though.

Thank you :)

Flopsy chinchilla colour but not sure on breed
Bubbles dutch
Mayo mini lop
Fiona possibly a new zealand white cross?? She looks small compared to NZWs

I did wonder about NZW but she seemed smaller than the photos I've seen of them.

ETA Can't find a picture of Fiona with me atm but size wise she is a couple of inches bigger than Bubbles and was a good foot when flopped out.

Last edited:
I'll find a pic of my new zealand white next to a normal bunny and we can try and work out if Fiona was one :wave:

Lillian: I have a picture of Mayo, Bubbles and Fiona together. Will scan it in and upload.

Looking at my girls is so sad:cry::cry: I must write a tribute to them in RB...I wish I knew all that I know now :cry:

Lillian: I have a picture of Mayo, Bubbles and Fiona together. Will scan it in and upload.

Looking at my girls is so sad:cry::cry: I must write a tribute to them in RB...I wish I knew all that I know now :cry:

*massive hugs* I'm sure many of us feel the same, i know i do.

They are all so beautiful! Look forward to seeing the picture of them together :)

We all live and learn, but However heartbreaking it is to loose a loved one, their is 1000's in need of your love. I take a little comfort in thinking of the life they had, rather than their departure and the life another rescue bun will recieve with my knowledge improved due to the life and passing of a dear friend.xx

Back