• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

some random ratty pics

shibby69

Warren Scout
Got a bit snap happy after taking a few piccies of some of my chickens, so here are some of the rats :D No particular order, or reason for the pics even lol, i just thought i'd share a few anyway :)

L-R Orry, Billy and George
DSC_0082.jpg

Perry and Ronin
DSC_0088.jpg

Venezuela
DSC_0097.jpg

India
DSC_0101.jpg

Arizona
DSC_0124.jpg

Galapagos
DSC_0131.jpg

Las Vegas
DSC_0132.jpg

Atlantis
DSC_0133.jpg

Spot the Miso!
DSC_0140.jpg

Doyle and Jonty
DSC_0150.jpg

Doyle
DSC_0159.jpg

L-R Franklin, Kitto, Sholto and Smiljan, with Doyle at the top
DSC_0155.jpg

Franklin and Kitto
DSC_0172.jpg

Kitto
DSC_0176.jpg

Sholto, Jonty and Doyle up in the top hammock again
DSC_0179.jpg

Jonty and Franklin with Sholto whispering at him
DSC_0188.jpg

Sholto, Franklin and Jonty
DSC_0177.jpg

:)

:love: :love: :love: i cant stop saying awwww while im looking through the pics. i love arizona :love: but all the rest are gorgeous too. absolutely brilliant names :)

glad you all like them :) I forgot to say, i know Kitto looks a little odd but is a rescue rat, he's not 'quite right' up top, bless him and he has a head tilt and tiny eyes to go with it. He's a lovely rat and leads a very normal, happy life, i just thought i should let you all know, he's not ill or anything with poorly eyes, he's always been that way and his head tilt is permanent

:love: I love their individual expressions, they are amazing little creatures, so intelligent. Awww about the little 'head tilt' rescue, makes you wonder what the poor little thing has been through. All good now though, they look like spoilt little ratties :love:

Back